Welcome!

I saw this idea for making wooden dolls on Grace Lin's Pocket Pacy blog. I decided to make my own, because it looked fun. I am calling them passing dolls because if you are given one of my dolls I would like you to take them somewhere and then pass them on to someone else for another journey. If you are willing to share the journey on this blog, please take a picture of you and the doll on your trip and send it to passingdolls@gmail.com with a description and I will post it here on my blog. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Anne goes to Washington

This is the Capitol Dome.  The United States Congress meets here.  Anne wishes that she could join in on one of their meetings.  Even though it might be boring, it would be neat to see congress in action.

This is Anne in the Capitol Building.  She is standing with the statue of King Kamehameha, which represents the state of Hawaii.  She thinks it is cool to be with this statue, because King Kamehameha was the first to rule over all the Hawaiian islands. Anne also loves his headdress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment