![]() |
| http://tinkerlab.com/egg-creative-challenge-kids/ |
I was sure that I closed the egg carton. And except for traveling, Missy stays in her pouch!
When I was in bed reading, this is what my sister saw happening...
![]() |
| The carton opened slow and quiet. Inside was a little brown egg, named Samantha. |
![]() |
| Realizing she is in danger of being eaten, she sneakily jumps out of the carton. |
![]() |
| Samantha had learned about Missy's taxi service from her cousin Andy. |
Samantha Egg says ,"Hi! I'm Samantha calling Missy's taxi."
Missy responds, "Missy's taxi at your service!"
![]() |
| Samantha's dad had built this hotel for runaway eggs. |
Samantha Egg says, "Thanks for dropping me off Missy, you're my BFF! Hey wanna stay at my family hotel? The Eggy Hotel?!!!"
Missy answers, "No thanks, another egg needs me."
![]() |
| Empty! |
THE END







No comments:
Post a Comment