Welcome!

I saw this idea for making wooden dolls on Grace Lin's Pocket Pacy blog. I decided to make my own, because it looked fun. I am calling them passing dolls because if you are given one of my dolls I would like you to take them somewhere and then pass them on to someone else for another journey. If you are willing to share the journey on this blog, please take a picture of you and the doll on your trip and send it to passingdolls@gmail.com with a description and I will post it here on my blog. Thanks!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas in New York City



Hi! It's Kara here.  I was in New York for Christmas!  I love New York.  All the lights and good food.  The only down side of New York is that it is too crowded for me to go for a run.

On the plane I got to sit in first class. It was very comfortable it even had a bed seat.


The first thing that my traveling friend and I did when we got to New York was, go to the Radio City Music Hall to watch the Rockettes in The Christmas Spectacular show.  It was so amazing!  I always wanted to see the Rockettes.  I even thought I could maybe even be one and kick all of our legs all at the same time so that we look like a giant centipede tap dancing in one sparkly dress.  And even be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on live television across America!  That would be so fun.













After the Christmas Spectacular we went to the Time Square M&M store.  This is probably the hugest candy store.  It is four stories high and based all around M&Ms. Inside there was a huge M&M statue of liberty! And as I mentioned in my first post I am probably the WORLDS BIGEST M&M EATER and I was so excited to see the original M&M store.




What an amazing time in New York City.
Till next time, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment